« Southern Charm | Main | Please Welcome »

Update on Mozilla

In my previous post on Mozilla, I complained about some problems with MT and Mozilla. For the word wrapping problem I found that Mozilla is working as designed and that there is a work around with MT that needs to be made. I'm too new at MT, CSS and these templates to apply the fix right now. Give me some time and I will. As for the buttons, I haven't yet found a solution. And I won't for a while. I've removed Mozilla from my machine. Seems that after I installed Mozilla, Internet Explorer was slow or not working. I un-installed it and IE is back to normal, almost. If I use the Address tool bar in my start bar it no longer works. It launches IE, but doesn't load anything. Strange.


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on February 22, 2002 3:56 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Southern Charm.

The next post in this blog is Please Welcome.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Powered by
Movable Type 4.1